HPP 1/2 11th & 12th July - Lost entry

Discuss past and future events
JamesH

Post by JamesH » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm posting this specifically for Dave Bradshaw

Just seen the start list for this weekend's HPP slalom and I do not seem to be among the entries, despite sending my entry in at least three weeks ago. Could you please check to see if it's not lurking about somewhere - otherwise it must have gone walkabout in the post. If that's the case should I send it some new entry forms now or can I sort it out on Saturday morning?

I've emailed the same message to the information address listed, but I know that you regularly post on here, so you might pick this up quicker

Cheers,
James

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 am

i will not be taking any entries on the day, with the exception of judges of course, or any (very) recent promotees. I will have to receive the entry tomorrow (Thursday), as I will be in Nottingham on Friday to put the course up.

General Flangecustard

Post by General Flangecustard » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Will there be open practice on friday evening?

Cheers
WM

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 am

As far as we are concerned there won't be a problem. We have only paid for Saturday and Sunday, so the centre will probably want to charge you, I think it is £5 for an evening session.

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 pm

I have closed entries now for this event. The only entries I will be accepting is judges of course, and any very recent promotees - it must have been last weekend.

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm

You will find the latest start list on the MCC website, just in case Nick doesn't get to update the one on the canoeslalom website.